Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boy this needs an UPDATE!!!

Quick update:

Roxy was born on Feb 27th 2009 (my epidural worked this time -- magic)

Kendall graduated from medical school on May 15th 2009

We moved to San Francisco, CA on May 16th 2009 (hopefully the last move for a long time)

Kendall completed his "year of trustee" this June and no longer has 300 AMA emails a day!!!!

We are now the proud owner's of a wii and guitar hero world tour thanks to the AMA Board's parting gift. YAY

That's the past few months in a nutshell. We love San Francisco and I never want to leave! Hopefully Jared and Kellie will be up here soon -- even more reason to love it here.

Zane loves having a new little sister. He likes to make her laugh and he LOVES to scare her. We're working on that one. His new thing is to find the dirty binkis (from the floor or in my purse etc) and hang them on various light switches. It totally cracks me up. I'll go to turn a light on or off and there will be a binki hanging there. Silly kid. He keeps me on my toes.

1 comment:

Allred's said...

Roxy is beautiful. COngrats to Kendall as well on graduation!!