Monday, September 22, 2008

The Land of Wonderfulness

We moved to Portland this weekend, and yes, I call it the land of wonderfulness. It's so nice! The weather is awesome, it's so cool! I want to find a park to take zane to tomorrow. It's that wonderful you can wear a jacket if you want, but you don't have to weather (non-existant in AZ). We were driving around today (I was totally lost thanks to bad iphone directions) but it was gorgeous and ever neiborhood I drove through I just kept thinking, "I definitely want to live in this neighborhood." Then I drive a little more and think the same thing.

I found a house for us to rent back in Litchfield for when the Portland rotation is over. I've been trying to get that squared away today so we can move straight in when we get back. Hopefully we'll get it. If not, I guess we're going to have to rent a house based on pictures off the internet, yuck!

2 comments:

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

I've never been to Portland, but it sounds great. If you guys end up there, we'll have to come visit! So I thought of you today because I finally got the girls their shots... I know Kendall will be glad. LOL! :)

--bettijo

Tricia said...

Can't wait to see some pics. Wish we could come visit you!