Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

It's my "Happy Bir-gay!" Or it was on Saturday. Fist off, I started calling my birthday "my crappy happy birthday." We spent from 5:00am to 4:00pm cleaning out the house and putting the rest of all our crap in storage. You'd think that would be a really crappy birthday right? Well, it wasn't. One of my birthday presants was 70 degree, slightly cloudy and rainy weather while we had to take all those loads to the storage unit. Usually it's at least 100 on my birthday, so if it had been hotter, it would have been a crappy happy birthday, but instead, it was just a happy birthday. Once we were FINALLY finished, my mom made me a filet mignon dinner and got me a cheesecake (my childhood pick) for my birthday cake. Zane sang me his own rendition of Happy Birthday that completely made my day. To top it off, kendall got me the new Zelda for DS!!! He actually thought of it himself. I think it was the first presant he's ever given me that he thought of. I'm so proud, it's only been 6 years. My parents also got me a new makeup brush (super exciting for me, i won't go into details, although it is a sable brush... so i did go into details, whatever). They also got me a new dress, which i accessorised and got two pairs of shoes to go with it. Kendall's parents got me a gift certificate for an awesome mexican restaurant here in Safford that I'm super excited to use. I really brought in the haul. Some reading this may think it's weird that I'm documenting my presants, but that's just me. I did it to Jared everyday while he was on his mission much to his and his companions entertainment. :) (yes i wrote him everyday and even drew pictures of my daily outfits like i said in a previous post...I LOVE CLOTHES). Here's a picture from my big day.

No comments: