Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So we live in Safford...

So we moved. It took freakin' forever. Kendall and I just hadn't had the time to get everything really packed before saturday, so it basically sucked. We almost have everything in storage now, but we gave up and still have a load or two to take this saturday. It's really strange going from 3 people in an open 1800 sq ft house to 5 people in a 1100 sq ft house...we're figuring it out though. Kendall and I finally found places to put all our clothes (the love of both our lives) but we have yet to figure out the shoe situation...me having the necessary 20 pairs and kendall the necessary 10 (we really did weed a lot out and put a HUGE box of shoes in storage). Zane is finally settling down again and getting back to a normal schedule!!! Yea, he's been a mess the past week with all the craziness.

So i went to the grocery store today, in safford, called thrifty. They do have some normal chains, but i went to this one. I actually thought of a quote from Cars, "Help me!!! I'm in hillbilly hell!!!" It's really not that bad, I think I'm going to really like living here but the thought did cross my mind. It's only 6 weeks right? It's going to be fun.

Kendall and I are excited because he doesn't have to be at work until 8 Woohoo! AND, it only takes 3 minutes literally to get to work. That just boggles my mind. (Kendall was on his way out the door this morning when he realized he still had 30 minutes before he needed to leave.) So since kendall gets to go in so late, he's going to run with me every morning!!! Yea! I'm so excited. We haven't worked out together since the first year we were married. I'm going to kick his butt now though because for once I'm in better shape than him...it's going to be great. Hey, maybe we'll push eachother and I'll finally lose that last 10 pounds I've been trying to lose for 6 months. We'll see....

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Don't envy the Safford stuff. It's really not that bad if you know your not staying. I do envy the family stuff. I wish I could be there to hang out with you guys!!