Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The past week

Well, I found out I was pregnant on april 24th, and then I miscarried on the 29th. We're okay with it and it went about as well as a miscarriage can. We are disappointed but it's not like we aren't going to still be able to have more kids.

On a happier note, Zane is doing better in swim lessons. Kendall took him last week and said he cried the entire time, i thought he was exaggerating, he wasn't. I took him today and he screamed the entire time, but he still is improving in his actual swimming skills. He floated on his back with his teacher just holding his head...HUGE improvement from the vice grip he used to have. He also jumped off the side into the water by himself!!! Yea...he didn't even choke when his teacher pulled him up out of the water. I was so proud. He's doing better with going underwater...he will actually hold his breath and kick a little. It's too cute. When he gets back to the side to sit on the steps and play with toys while the other kids have their turns (you know, the part that is supposed to be fun and non-stressful) that's when he screams. He looks at me and holds onto the handrail for dear life (like maybe if he holds tight enough he won't have to swim...haha) and he screams "mama, get me out! I don't like swim lessons, no, i don't." It's pretty funny.

We're moving in two weeks.... AGHHHH!

No comments: